As you can imagine, Josh is less than thrilled. He thinks that I'm wasting my time. But we'll see. I've told him that he couldn't have any of the $ I make from it. LOL.
I'm actually hoping to make $ so that I can spend some of it on J's b-day gift...I can't say a lot about it (he might actually read this). Suffice to say, I'm very excited and I think he's going to be super surprised. *Fingers crossed*
I did get a lot of organization done. Check out the picture:
Questions:
1. Have you ever had a yard sale? If so, did you make money?
2. Do you like those foresnic murder shows? I love them! I like that it's different every time and not so much about the cast's characters...I don't have to keep up.
Looks great - nice organization!!!
ReplyDeleteI've never had a yard sale - the thought of it is so daunting - you go girl!
Not to burst your bubble Lindz, but all of the yard sales I've had have been flops. :( I think the only real way to make decent money is if you are selling big items like furniture or lawnmowers. But you have some really great stuff so maybe your luck will be better!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kel. :) I LOVE organizing! I have tables on the way (Josh was supposed to bring them home MONDAY) and printed price lists.
ReplyDeleteI know Tiff. But I really had nothing to lose. If it doesn't sell, it can just go to Good Will and it'll be a tax write off. It'll work out : P