I mean, I honestly don't think that I would enjoy staying at home. First of all, there would be no $. Well not as much $ anyway. But it's tempting.
After the great time Saturday though I was ready to spend my last day taking in some serious R&R - J and the pups agreed. I got up and cleaned the house and had lunch.
We (I mean, I) decided to do a mini spa day at home. Josh gave me a massage - LOVE HIM. But then he fell asleep so I was on my own. I got some great products for my b-day from Mary and Erika. So I used those. One was a Greek facial mask - amazing. The other was a bath ball (don't know what else to call it). When you drop it in, it actually disinegrates and leaves flower petals. Awesome - thanks girls!
Then, this is pretty much what we did the rest of the day.
What a beautifully relaxing Sunday with the fam - i'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteLucky girl! I would love mini spa day at home with my guy! And your pups are so cute!!! Hope you had a fantastic vacation!
ReplyDelete