Sunday - I woke up feeling much better than I did on Saturday. I got up and went for a 4-miler. It was hot. Really hot. I came back and got a shower. I had to take Byron to the groomer at 1:30 then had to go to a comp workshop that afternoon. It all worked out really well. Right when I was finishing the class PetSmart called and told me that Byron was ready. He looked great. See for yourself:
The "before" picture. One unhappy pup in the crate. He usually sits in my lap but he had an accident outside (poo in the fir). I gave him a pre-bath but still. I wasn't going to risk it.
Bidding PetSmart farewell.
His fav. part = going home.

Very fresh and clean. Sunday night, I worked more on the comp study guide, watched TV and called it a night. Honestly - a pretty relaxed, uneventful weekend. Friday night was all the excitement we could handle apparently. It was super fun and I wouldn't change a thing!
I'd kill for a weekend like this!! I may have one similar to this this fall - can't wait!!! I love a clean little pupper hehe - Byron is so presh!
ReplyDeleteThanks honey - I'm actually going to post some pics of him to go with this!
ReplyDelete