The day was going along fine...but then I started to get a really intense pain in my stomach. I couldn't figure it out. It hurt SO bad and came from no where. I hadn't eaten anything suspicious. Very strange. I tried everything I could think of to make it stop. I drank a diet coke...I ate a little something (don't know how that would do but I was getting desperate). I actually had to jam my desk into my stomach and the pressure helped. I typed that way for more than an hour. Ugh - I really wanted to go home. It was so painful. Finally, I got a Pepcid Complete from Bobby. That helped a lot. After a while I felt up to hitting the gym, I ran four point two miles. Great workout - cardio. But I didn't have time for anything else. I had to clean up and head back to work.
The tummy thing came back once I got home. :( That sucked. Wednesday is our date night but rather than getting ready I just put on some pjs. Josh came home and suggested that we go to dinner at Spanky's, which was fine. We went and had some drinks and sat on the deck to watch the sun set. Nice.
That's what I did Thursday. I called in which I HATE doing. I really do. I mean, who doesn't like to stay home...but I hate it. I only stay home when I feel REALLY bad. I lay around and rest. That's all I'll let myself do. I'm of the belief that if you stay home you better be sick. Right? It's very much like my parent's rules when I was a kid. I had a story to finish for Friday's paper. SO I did that, but once that was done...I slept for hours. I woke up - pain was still there. OMG. Aggravating. I just bummed around. I managed to do a load of laundry and read through my comp notes. But that was all. I felt like poo. Around 4 p.m. I called Dr. Lawton (I had class) and let her know that I couldn't make it. I just felt bad. As usual, she was very sweet and understanding. So yeah, overall Thursday was a completely wasted day. I HATE that. But tomorrow is another day.
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures - are you and Josh matching?! You need to set up an auto timer and take pics when you match so I can smile! hehe
ReplyDelete