I'm just ready for the week to be over. I feel like I'm buring the candle at both ends. Classes this week have been long and boring. Josh has been working those insane hours. I'm trying to hit all my work outs, while working over time at work trying to get all my stuff done for my vacation. I'll be SO glad once October comes and everything can just be normal for a while...well whatever normal is - ya know?
Here's the latest:
Wednesday:
Since I went to bed at 7 p.m. Tuesday I was rarin to go Thursday. I got up around 4:30 a.m. and ran around the hood. Then, when it was light enough, I ran my typical 3 mile route. GREAT run. I showered (of course) and went to work. I went to the gym for lunch. Worked some more...there was a terrible story that unfolded about an elderly couple who died in an elevator - SO sad. :( Thankful it's not my beat. I'd cry. Anywhoo...I ate a Lean Cuisine and went to class. It POURED while we were there. When we left around 7:50 p.m., it had slacked off. I picked J up a sandwich from Dominoes and went home. Before long it was back to bed. :( Same ol, same.
Thursday:
This day began with zero attempt to work out. I was so tired. I didn't even kid myself by setting the alarm. I was more productive at work. When I made it home from work there was an ADORABLE bunny in our yard. Just chillin. At first I was afraid that it was injured or something but when I approached it off it hopped. So cute. It had the fluffiest white tail. Love it!
I was also super excited because Josh suggested that we go to dinner...that's something we've not been able to do on our "date night" for WEEKS. Well, when I got home he was sleeping, of course. He'd been up from 1 a.m. to 3 p.m. I was nice when he woke up and said he didn't have to get up but he did. We had a yummy dinner at a local seafood restaurant along with great conversation. I've really missed that. When we got home, the bunny was back! YAY! But then Josh got a little too close for comfort and it hoped off across the street. Haven't seen him since. Sad. After that it was back to bed for J, exciting I know. I wasn't far behind. I gave him a massage and then went to sleep too.
No comments:
Post a Comment