Monday - I didn't hate Monday this week. I can't believe it. I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that I'm working 4.5 days this week then VACATION. Oh my God. I am so excited.
And, my birthday is Friday - how could it get better than this?
To recap, me, Josh and our parents are driving down to St. Augustine Friday afternoon. The folks are meeting us there. We're staying Fri and Sat. Then we're coming back Sunday gonna regroup then driving to ATL Monday. We're staying with Kel and Austin Monday and Tuesday we're checking into the Hilton in downtown ATL and seeing the Dave Matthews Band...ahhhhh....then we're coming home and chilling the rest of the week. I'm so excited I might burst!
Oh yeah, before I do that, here's what I did Monday. I woke up and ran with Ash at 6 a.m. we did four miles. Then, I rolled into work and busted butt. I took a break to go to the gym for two more miles on the elliptical. Back to work to finish up. All in all a great day.
And even though my birthday is Friday...I'm already celebrating. Monday night, Ash, Marla and I did dinner and drinks at Bonefish. We had so much fun. They got me two hilarious cards plus a uber-convenient purse for me to take to the DMB concert. Lots of compartments and very practical. They also paid for my meal - those sweeties.
Here's some of the debachary:
Mmm...the chocolate brownie. I felt bad because I'm not a big chocolate eater. In fact, I don't like it. But they were SO sweet to get it (and they ate it so no worries!) They - Ash and Marla - sang to me. It was an Opera-esque rendition. The other patrons applauded.
Adorable purse full for form and function. Can't wait to take it shopping and to the concert!
Ash drawing naughty things in my notebook. Marla's face says it all. Hehe!
Once the food and libations were gone, Ash took me home and I immediately crawled into bed. Great day with great friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment