After that, I showered, changed and went to Target. I got a swimsuit and some other random items. I have to take moment here though to tell you about a woman that was in the check out line infront of me. She was buying a small bag of nuts - and only nuts. OK. The sweet cashier girl rang her up and it came to $1.40. The woman looked surprised and said that it was supposed to be $0.99. The girl double checked. Still, $1.40. The woman goes: "Oh well never mind." And walks off. Over $0.41. That's right. $0.41. I know that I'm not the most frugal person, but I do think it's important to save a buck when you can. BUT TO VETO YOUR PURCHASE OVER $0.41??? That's just insane. Period.
BUT I digress. I went to Old Navy where my frugality came into play. I grabbed up another very reasonably priced swim suit. It was half off and very cute! YAY for me. It was $17 for the entire suit rather than $17 for each piece. Jesus, I wonder what the nutty nut lady would think about that!
I came home and help J repair my flat tire then hit the pool. I had just gotten my final from Dr. Truan so I went and read over some notes whilst sunning myself. When I came home, I wrote my responses but planned to add more Sunday. Then we were out the door to Tramici's for dinner. O-M-G soo good. I had a pan seared tilapia with veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. Yums. Josh had his usual spaghetti and meatballs. By the end of the meal, we were stuffed. When we made it back, we decided to take the puppers for a walk. They were SO excited. Of course, little Byron crashed near the end. He just kept laying down in the road and I had to carry him home but it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment