Wednesday: I made it to the gym in da a.m. Work zipped along. I wore a dress that I felt was too short. Scandalous. So I had to struggle with that all day. I actually thought of changing at lunch but I didn't. It really wasn't THAT bad. I got over it and spent most of the day hiding the exposed leggage under my desk.
I did however pop over to Target at lunch to buy a super cute dress (on sale), two new sports bras (also on sale) and a cami (not on sale - boo). That was rewarding. So after work I decided to get in a couple of extra miles on the elliptical (Josh was sleeping - it was another 2 a.m. day). I was moving along pretty well until a little Chinese lady fell down the stair climber machine. Seriously. I just heard "Help!" -- boom, boom, boom. She didn't appear to be severely hurt and got up right away. Of course, the embarrassment smarted a bit. After that little display, I had had enough of the gym and its hazards. I decided to pack it in...game over. I grabbed dinner for us from Firehouse (meatball sub for J) and I went to a new Japanese place here for an avocado roll and hibachi shrimp. Yum. And that economic $11 dinner fed me for two days. Yes! Other than the excitement of foreign food and foreigners falling, the evening was pretty tame. We watched Ghost Hunters and called it a night.
Thursday - Was an insanely busy day at work. I pinged between St. Simons and the office. Had two more stories added to my budget than was expected. Just overwhelming. But it was all done. I had to work late to interview kiddies who are working on a production of Cinderella. They were precious.
Oh I also went and picked up my new eye wear. Check them out on the Webcast here:
But after that, I just picked-up some wings from Loco's for Josh. He had to be at work at 2 a.m. Friday so that's another night that kinda sucked. But Friday was on the horizon.
Back to Friday -
Long week, but I feel like the upcoming week will probably be even longer. Friday was a great day. Ash and I ran six miles in the morning and I worked until 3:30 p.m. - then I was turned loose!! : ) Since I knew J was at home asleep, I indulged in a mani-pedi. Ahhh....then I went to get groceries, cleaned the house and did laundry. I gave making chocolate chip cookies (for J) a shot. I got these from the Dollar Store (for $1) and they sucked. All clumpy and uncooperative. Now I know why they were there. Oh well. Then I made some dinner and woke J up. We had like two cocktails, watched TV and I feel asleep on the couch. That's at about 10 p.m. --- done, done and done.
No comments:
Post a Comment