Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday - 4th of July!

Happy Fourth everyone!! What a great day..."celebrating the fact that a bunch of slave-owning aristocratic white men didn't want to pay their taxes." Whoop. :)

I got a real quick way to sum up Sunday - WASTE OF SPACE. Completely. The fun definitely caught back up with me. I woke up early like around 7 a.m. because Byron was hungry and HAD to be fed and go out. Of course, it's all about him. Seriously it is. So I got up fed the pups and sent J to the store for donuts for our guests. I did some laundry and tried to go back to sleep - didn't work. So I watched some History Channel. They had a "Story of Us" marathon which was fun. Anywhoo...Erika and Bruce headed out around 11 a.m. then I proceeded to get REALLY lazy. I was tired, slightly hung over (OK really hung over) and I had like 18 degree burns dfrom yesterday's beach day. Ugh.

Josh went and got me a turkey sandwich. SO GOOD. I made him pizza. Then, I half-assed cleaned the house. I mean it was pathetic. Then I gave up and laid down. I read some of my book - close to being done - and took an hour nap. I bummed around some more and debated going out to watch the fireworks on SSI or Jekyll but I just wasn't feeling up to it. Traffic, tons of crowds, more sand, etc. Not appealing. Plus, I have to work tomorrow - J is off. We're going to order in and watch a movie (Sherlock Holmes - I've heard it sucks but we'll see). It's possible that we might be able to see Jekyll's show from our deck. Hope so, but if not...I've seen fireworks before.

No comments:

Post a Comment