Friday - As you know, it's my favorite day. But this Friday was one for the record books.
It actually started with a tummy ache at 5:30 a.m. - that's 30 mins before I was supposed to meet Ash for our Causeway run. Well, I text her and told her that I wasn't going to make it - sad. But I just couldn't do it. I went back to sleep and woke up at 7:18 - YIKES. I was scrambling to get ready. Meanwhile, Bryon was off in the guest room laying a big ol poop for me to find. Thanks Byron. Mommie appreicates that. It's his way of letting me know that he's disgruntled. Whatever little bastard. I wanted to "disicpline" him but I couldn't catch him - SO aggravating. But I took care of it and made a mad dash to work. And I certainly had plenty of it (work) to do. I had SO MUCH stuff to do. I was insanely busy. Without going into all the long, boring details, I had an interview with an AMAZING person but I had a major problem nailing down a location for the interview. A co-worker got an attitude with me for no reason - blah blah. Such a struggle.
I made it happen, but then had to run back and write the story. There was also major development with the airport so I wrote about that too. Come 5 p.m. I was WIPED. But I REALLY wanted to get in a work out. Some how....I felt like such a sloth. I didn't work out before work and I didn't get a lunch so I didn't work out then either. So when I made it hope I struggled to work up the motivation. But I did. I got in a quick three miles. It was hot and that was all I had. I came home and did some house crap. Josh was sleeping, of course. I heated up some chicken, brocoli, rice that was pretty yummy. I spent the rest of the night watching a marathon of Mobsters on Biography. LOVE THAT STUFF. Anyway, Josh actually made an appearance around 9 p.m., he ate and we made a feeble attempt at hanging out. But we were both exhausted and just crashed around 10:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment