Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday - I woke up early and we (Josh and I) had discussed going for a run but he didn't seem like he was down for that. : ( Actually, he didn't say anything. He was asleep and didn't get up when the alarm went off like 100 times. So I went alone. I walked four miles because I was trying to save my legs for long runs Wednesday and Friday. 

When I finished, I got ready and went to vote. Fun stuff. It always makes me feel grown up and important. I'm an independent but voted in the Republican primary. It seemed to have a lot more going on. 

Anywhoo, then I went to work. Worked hard and busted my butt again. I actually had to slow down because if I didn't I would have nothing to do Wednesday or Thursday.

But yeah. I worked and blogged (clearly).

I got home and made dinner. Then had a glass of wine while watching "Shutter Island." So Shutter Island. Yeah. I love Martin Scorsese. Love him. At the beginning of the flick I was really impressed and excited. But it felt like it spun out of control. There were WAY too many story lines trying to be squeezed in together. One plot would have sufficed. At least that's what I was thinking mid-way through. Then....well I don't want to spoil if for you...but in the end I was like "wow." I really liked it. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment