Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dinner, drinks and friends

Saturday - Josh and I got up early and went for a run/walk. After that we just hung out and watched part of Coming to America. I got ready and went to town to get my hair cut. I browsed an antique shop and also went to True Vine Wine and Gourmet to pick up some beer for Josh. I like to get him a little mixer of six different types. This time, I got some Belgian, German and Caribean beer. I tossed in a Smithwicks for good measure. That one I knew he liked...we were quite the fans in Ireland.

I ran a few other errands and went back home. We had dinner reservations at our favorite restaurant, Crabdaddy's. SOOO GOOD. We then met up with Nevin, Mary, Erika and Shanessa all my co-workers. Well except Mary (that's Nevin's wife but she's awesome - really smart). We went to Bonefish to sit and talk with them while the rest ate dinner. Super fun.


We all parted ways. J and I went home and watched some videos/listened to music. Then, we called it a night.

Sunday - In typical Sunday fashion, I was lazy. Really lazy. I watched my usual marathon of History Channel programming. I did some laundry, played online and bought some dresses that were on sale at Abercrombie and Fitch.

I had planned to go to the beach but the combo of distance, sand and people just wasn't that appealing. I was going to go to our neighborhood pool but it was infested with children. SO I just stayed in and bummed around. A Harry Potter was on so we watched that. I showered and we later went to the store to get stuff for dinner for tomorrow night. I made J ziti since I have class tomorrow night (blah - but only four total left). Now we're just chillin. We're doing foot rubs and massages - we'll be going to bed soon. Another end to another fantastic weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment