(Still glowing over it though).
Anyway, so here it goes...I'll start with Sunday.
Sunday = recovery mode
I woke up Sunday feeling much better than I expected/should have. I actually felt good. Wow.
* We sent the folks on their way and Josh went back to bed.
* I did laundry and light cleaning.
* Treated myself to a mani/pedi.
* Worked on the cultural diversity final.
* Watched Criminal Minds.
* Ate - this lovely shrimp and whole wheat pasta that I made with the leftover veggie tray veggies.
* Slept.
Monday = cause way run
I woke up still tired from the weekend. Crazy. No early work out for me. I got ready went to work and...
* Worked and worked and worked some more.
* Returned linens to the rental place.
* At lunch, had my nails (that I messed up the day before) fixed.
* Met Ash at the causeway for four miles (also some hill work with the bridges).
* Went home and cooked dinner.
* Chilled with Josh.
* Edited party pics.
* Slept.
Tuesday = end of grad school
I woke up - not as tired but still kind of tired - what's up with me?
* Worked.
* Went to the gym at lunch to work out but I had forgotten my shorts...those are important. So I didn't work out.
* I went home after work, cooked and finished my final.
* Chilled with Josh .
* Ate.
* Slept.
Moving into Wednesday - the first thing I did was turn in my final and finish my last discussion question. So that means I AM DONE WITH GRADUATE SCHOOL. DONE. No mas. It's over. Well, I have to show up for class but for the most part it's over! Whoo hoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment