Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday = travel; Tuesday = tired

This one is going to be very short and very sweet. It's just going to be a bridge between the weekend and the anniversary. So, you've been warned. It's going to suck.

However, if you'd like scroll down to the wedding post. That one was better.

SO Monday woke up:
- Tired
- Angry at J and myself for not getting organized the night before
- Rushed had to get to the airport for a 9:40 a.m. flight (not bad ... unless you go to sleep at 2 a.m!)

Peace out, Richmond.

We barely made it to the plane in Richmond but...we did. We winged into the A-T...(Atlanta) and had lunch at Chili's in the airport. Our flight didn't leave until after 3 p.m. In the down time, I found AN INGENIOUS location in our terminal (well pretty much every terminal). Express Spa. Seriously? Someone did it.

Thank you, Jesus.

I took advantage and had a manicure/tension reduction massage. Hell yeah. It was awesome. Well. Not all of it. There was this one lady who was getting the same massage. They just do it in a room/open room with the pedis. This bizatch was weeping whilst getting her head massaged.
I was like WTF? Really? He's barely touching her. It's like she was CRYING because it feels SO GOOD (or because it's been like 40-plus years since a "man has touched her" - I just made that up, but it seems applicable to her reaction).

And, I'm waiting for this guy to finish to do mine stress reduction rub I start thinking..."Do I really want this? Chick is SOBBING. What if he's doing some Reiki or something crazy." 
But I chalked it up to this lady's very serious emotional prob. So whatev. I have mine done and it's fab (never came close to a break down).

So yeah that was an experience.

Anyway...we boarded and flew to B-wick. Nice flight even in a small/smaller plane. When we got home, I cleaned and ate. I uploaded pics and went to bed. 

Tuesday - I woke up exhausted. It continued ALL day. The end. :)

1 comment:

  1. hehe I still feel like crap too. And sick. Blah!!!

    I did lots of working out yesterday - about to go to the gym now - we'll see how this goes!! Thank gosh i'm reading such a good book or I wouldn't do any cardio!

    ReplyDelete