Sunday, October 24, 2010

Adkison fam reunion

Hello all
(or none but my "counter" says you visit).

This weeekend was ALL about fun with the fam. And, as you can tell, we had an awesome time because I was MIA for a few days and then took a little longer than average to blog.

Clearly, we had a great time and were super busy. In fact, I'm trying to catch up.
Here's a rundown:

Friday I woke up STILL feeling like poo. I was tired, cranky, exhausted and my throat was still killing me. Blah. I continued the meds and opted for another work from home day. I got tons done then finished getting ready to roll out to PCB (Panama City Beach, Fla) where the reunion was being held. Josh got home around 3-ish and we hit the road. We arrived around 7:30 p.m. central time (we gain an hour - which is sweet but losing it on the way home makes it almost not worth it. I always operate on eastern time). We stayed at J's parents newly rennovated trailer - super cute. When we got there, his mom had this out to greet us.



Chocolate covered strawberrys, flowers, a balloon and card (with money in it, the best type of card!) She's so sweet!


From there, we met the fam at the condo (which was where everyone was staying). It was great spending time with them...even with strep.


Part of the fam.


I hung out with my two favorite kids, my niece Hailey and nephew, Hunter.


Saturday, we woke up and took the dogs (yes, they came with), then went to the beach (sans pups). It was great.



Love the blue water and white sand!



After that we went back to get ready to meet MY parents who were driving in for lunch that day. We met them at Margaritaville at around noon. It was great seeing them...even though they could only stay for a little while.





My mom (blonde) and J's mom...they get along great despite their different choices of football teams. : )

When we finished, we drove over to the trailer so my rents could see the pups. Then they popped into the condo. From there we met the fam for while they grilled. My parents headed back then Josh, Jeremy and I watched the Auburn/LSU game. In the end, it was a win despite some tough moments. Ha!
We went back to the condo to check on the puppers and take them to the park to do their "business." Later, we met up with everyone for a fun-filled night of ... karokee, what else? Hilarious. But then I started to feel REALLY bad...so we called it a night. It was a great time though. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment