FRIDAY - I'd been looking forward to it...and it was even more fun because J's parents and sister, Natalie, were arriving. I'm one of the lucky girls who really adores her in-laws. Love them. They're so much fun (and I'm not just saying this because my maw-in-law is one of my avid readers - hehe). Really, I love them.
I got up kind of late Friday since I had stayed up UBER late with Josh drinking wine and listening to music on his b-day night. I got up around 6:30 a.m. and got ready. I went in...worked...then met Ashley for lunch at Indigo Coastal Shanty downtown. Oh so good. I went back in (and about this time, I was starting to get really, really tired). I had already planned to leave early but it couldn't come fast enough. I rolled about 3:45 p.m. I went by Wal-Mart to grap some last minute items before the visit.
The fam arrived around 5 p.m. Great to see all of them. It's been a while since we've been home - maybe May? So yeah a while. We did get to see our folks in St. Augustine but we haven't seen Natalie in five months. So we chatted, regrouped, and headed out for First Friday in downtown Brunswick. That's our montly street fair/wine fest down by the water.
At one of the galleries, my favorite artist Ed Hose was having a "spilling bee."
Here we are J's mom, me and sister at Art Downtown
From there, we went to eat at Arte Pizza. Very yummy.
The fam together at Arte
We ran into my favorite commission/person at Arte in general Mary Hunt - love this chick!
After dinner, we came back home to chill and watched the Braves. I was SO POOPED - I didn't last long. I was off to bed pretty early. Saturday was going to be a big day - that is, Josh's surprise party. Yes, I can finally write this.
No comments:
Post a Comment