Wednesday - It's our three year anniversary. It's amazing how fast time goes...especially when you're this happy.
I could go on and on about how wonderful our marriage is and how prefect we are for one another. But, come on. Who really wants to read all that mushy shizzle??
I will say this about Josh...he completely understands me. More than I ever dreamed was possible. And, he loves me inspite of all my flaws and that takes some doin' - I have plenty of flaws. Josh, on the other hand, is nearly flawless. I'm not just saying that. He really doesn't have many. Sure, he's messy and he's terrible at multi-tasking.
But Josh is probably the most innately GOOD PERSON that I've ever known. That's the truth.
OK. That's all the "sappiness" I got. Especially this year. I woke up this morning with a TERRIBLE sore throat. It felt like I swallowed a handful of razor blades. The verdict? Strep throat. Oh yes. Lovely. Happy anniversary to me.
I did get an awesome gift from Josh - a Garmin runner's watch with GPS and a pacer. I can NOW keep up with how fast or rather how SLOW I am outside. I got us a couple's massage at the Seventh Wonder Day Spa in Jacksonville. We're actually getting an aromatheraphy massage, facial, foot treatment along with champagne and chocolates. YES!
As for this post, I'm gonna take the lazy way out, while still "saluting" our years of wedding bliss. I'm opted for a trip down memory lane, in pictures, of Oct. 20, 2007. Here we go:
I could go on and on about how wonderful our marriage is and how prefect we are for one another. But, come on. Who really wants to read all that mushy shizzle??
I will say this about Josh...he completely understands me. More than I ever dreamed was possible. And, he loves me inspite of all my flaws and that takes some doin' - I have plenty of flaws. Josh, on the other hand, is nearly flawless. I'm not just saying that. He really doesn't have many. Sure, he's messy and he's terrible at multi-tasking.
But Josh is probably the most innately GOOD PERSON that I've ever known. That's the truth.
OK. That's all the "sappiness" I got. Especially this year. I woke up this morning with a TERRIBLE sore throat. It felt like I swallowed a handful of razor blades. The verdict? Strep throat. Oh yes. Lovely. Happy anniversary to me.
I did get an awesome gift from Josh - a Garmin runner's watch with GPS and a pacer. I can NOW keep up with how fast or rather how SLOW I am outside. I got us a couple's massage at the Seventh Wonder Day Spa in Jacksonville. We're actually getting an aromatheraphy massage, facial, foot treatment along with champagne and chocolates. YES!
As for this post, I'm gonna take the lazy way out, while still "saluting" our years of wedding bliss. I'm opted for a trip down memory lane, in pictures, of Oct. 20, 2007. Here we go:

Em and Kel help me with the fluffy slip.

Me and my beautiful bridesmaids and sweet flower girl, Emma.

Our site on the lawn of the Jekyll Island Club Hotel.

The boys

The ceremony




Cake!



It's also the three year anniversary of our trip to Greece. Ahhhh...
Our hotel in Santorini. And the AEGEAN.
Santorini
The Parthenon. I cried when I saw it. SO AMAZING.We drank Alabama Slammers and danced to Lynard Skynard.
So yes. It was a wonderful wedding and honeymoon, which gave way to an even better marriage!
I love you, Josh! Happy Anniversary!
I love you, Josh! Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment