It seems like I'm doing a lot of celebrating lately. Oh well. What ya gonna do?
SO Wednesday I officially turned in my last assignment for school. With the exception of class Thursday night, I am done. Done. It feels so great...other than wondering what I'm going to do with that degree. But whatever.
Anyway - I went to work. And hit the gym at lunch. I ran a 5K, did biceps and abs. Here's my 5K:

After that, I went back and worked. Then I had to go to the island to take a photo for one of my stories...I was also meeting Ash and Marla for a celebratory graduation dinner. They are so sweet.
They gave me a couple of cute books...one for fun and another to write in (i.e. a notebook).
Loved this
Of course, I really don't think I need help with this.
Such a beautiful night...it actually felt like FALL!
From there, we went to Ash's house (to drink more) or rather to help her pack for her cruise. It was so fun. We're ridiculous but I love those girls so much. We wrapped up the fun around 11 p.m. - eeek. But Josh was working overnight so it was OK. I went home talked to him and shoved some food in my mouth. Then off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment