So Friday - at last. As predicted, there was no runnin/working out in the morning. But I went to work and planned to take off at 4 p.m. to hit the gym (I had comp time from my Nancy Grace interview - whoop). Of course, I hate working out in the late afternoon. I just have no energy. BUT I did. And it turned out well. I did seven miles. Here's the progression:




Yay! Not too shabby.
After that was done, I did shoulders and some abs. I came home and poor J was sleeping. He stayed up too late/drank too much watching Auburn - haha! He actually didn't get up until 8 p.m. then we just had dinner and went to bed. Pretty uneventful but relaxing.
Saturday - I got up early to work on my online mid-term for my cultural diversity class. Josh left to go golfing and I went to do lunch with Ash and Julio.
Then Ash and I went for pedis. Awesome. From there, I dashed by the grocery store to pick up some stuff. I headed home to put everything up. Josh and I went over to SSI to meet up with Erika and Bruce for the Miami game (Erika went there). Sadly, it didn't go her way. But we still had fun. Maybe the two pitchers of beer helped.
From there J and I went by CJ's pizza. It was our first time. Wow it was good. The entire day was a caloric disaster. I had beer, bread sticks, and a veggie sub. Oh my. :(
We then went home and watched some more football. But there wasn't much else. We were in bed by 10:30 p.m. Doneee......
No comments:
Post a Comment