I turned in one of my last finals and submitted my last paper. Not long now. I'll be completely done Oct. 11. That means I'll have a master's degree in post secondary education! YESSSS. Now exactly what my next move is -- that remains to be seen. But one step at a ti
me, no?
So anywhoo. Then I did some pre-cooking for the week. I'm bringing it all to work. It's like this:
Breakfast = An egg white whole grain English muffin with fat free cheese - About 161 calories
Morning snack = One big yummy orange - 80 to 100 calories
Lunch = 1.5 cups of iceberg lettuce, five boiled shrimp, 1 tsp light Italian dressing, 0.5 tsp sunflower seeds and some sun dried tomatoes - it's a salad style but some times I put it in a low carb wrap with some humus. This ranges to about 215 to 240.
Afternoon snack = an apple or a Cliff Bar - I love Cliff Bars but they are 180 calories and the apple is like 80. So yeah. I usually do the Cliff Bar.
Protein shake = 200 calories
This totals about 800 calories, which gives me lots of play room when it comes to dinner. I'm still doing the Lean Cuisines or some other "healthy" meal. But I'm also caving and having a bowl of Special K before bed. Sigh.
But I digress. So I cooked, did laundry, watched Celebrity Ghost Stories. Then made a run to the grocery store and Ace on SSI for some plants.
Josh's fam is coming Friday so I'm super excited but also trying to get everything together. I always want this to be perfect. SO I'm going to stick some cute plants around the mailbox (something I've been meaning to do but this gives me more of an incentive).
After running errands, I beeped home because J and I had made plans (with ourselves) to go watch the Jaguar/Philly game. Let me just say that I've never been a huge NFL fan. BUT having a team in Jacksonville - about 45 mins from here - has changed me. I really do like them. AND since I'm on the Pigskin Picks panel for the paper (where we choose the teams in high school, college and NFL that we think will win for the week). So far, I'm in the lead. BUT I picked the Jags and went against the line (I was the only one).
Big mistake. Michael Vick (Satan himself) destroyed them. Sad. But we had fun while doing it. Here are some pics from Toucan's and the Oyster Shak. We did drinks and dinner. It was fun even though the game didn't work for me.


It was fun. We never do things on Sunday. After that, we went home and watched TV then went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment