I woke up Tuesday and ran 6 miles in the a.m. - four one mile loops around the hood - then up to the school and back...which is a mile each way. Whoop. I came in to find that Josh hadn't gone to work. He was sick with a cold that is apparently going around (both here and in Alabama - my parents have both had it). I'm thinking it's the same crud I had over Labor Day weekend. So he stayed home and I went to work. At lunch, I came home to make him something to eat and to check on him. Bless him.
I worked more once I went back. Afterwards, I had class. Oy. BUT it was the last cultural diversity class. Thank God. I just have to write a paper (currently I'm 8 pages) and e-mail it in ... I only have two classes left. Total. I'm so incredibly excited. I will be done offically Oct. 5 and *fingers crossed* graduate with a 4.0.
I went home and J still didn't feel well. We went to bed soon after.
So Wednesday, I slept in. Josh decided to stay home again. I rushed off to work and was pretty busy. I came home for lunch again ... but had to get in a work out. I was in desperate need of some strength training. After work, I went to the gym for three elliptical miles, upper body. AND finished my book.
***Oh. My. God. AMAZING. I could gush for hours but I won't.***
Then, I went and picked up dinner. Longhorn grilled shrimp sans butter for me. I got Josh a hamburger from Five Guys. We had dinner at home and chilled. I had to go to bed early for the long run Ash and I had planned for 5:45 a.m Thursday.
I woke up around 4:45 a.m. Thursday - blah - and took a new supplement. Bad idea. We got four miles into the run (the causeway) and I started feeling nauseous and short of breath. It was the pills. It was for thermogenesis -- fat synthesis. I had to keep stopping. I was seriously afraid I was going to throw up everywhere. It was rough. We did finish our eight miles.
Here's the road shot:

Mmm hmm...that upcoming bridge kicked my booty - there are two big old bridges on the route
We finished up and I didn't feel well at all. I had severe nausea. I was splotchy -- live I had broken out in hives. Miserable. So yeah, I called in. Couldn't help it. I was one hot mess. But eventually I felt better.
I spent all day working from home. Then zipped to class. Seriously, that's all I did. But tomorrow is Friday - I can't wait!
Great post there, I like your post it is so interesting. Keep up the good post.
ReplyDeletezbsports