* I'll post Disney tonight - I don't have the pictures here *
I'm not doing "resolutions" because that's a scary word that always seems to fall short. Rather, I'm going to list things that I'm going to strive to do every day. And no repercussions if I don't. I'm sure I'll slip more than once. But I'm putting it out there and going to go back and reevaluate every week.
Career goals:
• Complete resume and start circulating
• Find a new job (fingers crossed)
Fitness goals:
• Track food every day and make the 1,500 calorie limit (no more and no less)
• Exercise twice daily - cardio and weights
• Abs three times per week (and yes Kel, it is SO hard)
• Let my hip heal and don't push when I hurt (also hard)
• Get six miles in (elliptical perhaps) three times a week
Home goals:
• Find a new area rug for the den
• New storage compartments for the computer room
• A new funky computer chair
• New futon for computer room
• New rug for bedroom
• New floor in bathroom
• Correct tile in master bath
• Continue to organize the garage
Financial goals:
• Add a direct deposit into savings
• Pay off all credit cards
• Save more and evaluate the things I am buying
• Stick to the budget that Josh created
• Start shopping in bulk at Costco
Hodgepodge:
• Read more - no set limit but definitely something I want to do and add some classic books to my list
• Keep date night for Saturdays but cut Wednesday to save money
• No more week night drinking - it's going to be hard because I love a glass of wine or two after work but it's killing my diet - boo!
This is just a start but it's something I wanted to get on paper - or online - to have it "on record."
No comments:
Post a Comment