Well, for one thing, I was going to wait until I got all of my photos from our charity shoot back to post. But that didn't happen Monday, as planned, it happend Wednesday. That threw me.
Anyway, allow me to catch you up. It's been a full week. I promise to only hit the highlights:
Monday - Got back into the work flow; worked out during lunch; after work I finished and submitted an application/cirrculum vitae, etc. to the College of Coastal Georgia to apply for a part-time teaching position (teaching teacher's ed.)
Tuesday - Worked out at lunch; got my nails "did;" ate dinner and waited for Josh to come home ... and waited ... and waited; watched some Tudors; had my weekly wine; went to bed J got home at 11 p.m. (he worked 14 hours that day!)
Wednesday - Endured another yucky day; worked out; got our photo CD (loves it!!!); did dinner at Zachary's with Josh; hung out with him and the pups
Thursday - That's today (told you I'd be quick) ... the biggest thing that happened today was a break-up. Yes, I have officially parted ways with Bailey's, my standard gym of three years. Sad day.

But I'm glad I've made the move - my other gym - Jim's gym - is right down the road. It's been real, Bailey's. Peace out.
In other Thursday news, a good friend of ours (a couple) John and Jennifer Carroll had their first baby today. Brady Carroll is a whopping 9 lbs and was 21 inches. Yeah, big boy - but super cute.

That's really all that's gone down today. Once I get to da casa, I'm going to do an album for the photo shoot. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment