Hola amigos,
Hope you're week is moving along. It's Tuesday (Erika's b-day and the Ides of March) already ... that means Wednesday is tomorrow and we're half way! YESSSSS....
But here's a little Ides of March humor:

In my effort to blog more this week - here's the happenings of Sunday to Monday. Sunday was productive. I got up early like 7:45 a.m. (and it felt even EARLIER with the time change). I got ready and met Ash at the gym for our Insanity Workout - Yes, I did two last week. Then I rushed home to get ready for my hair appointment at Ulta. It was new for me. But I was so impressed. I just wanted the color touched up and a trim. She' really did a great job. After that, I ran some errands and cleaned house.
I also pre-cooked most of my breakfast, lunch and dinners:

I tried this new recipe - chicken thai in the slowcooker. Here's the recipe.
After that, we just chilled and ate dinner. I blogged (finally) and called it a night.
Monday was pretty uneventful, which rocks for a Monday. I was busy with work. I did lunch at the gym - walking and elliptical - then I went back after work for chest/shoulders. I'm really starting to see a difference. My shoulders are getting rounder and I've lost eight lbs. Whoo-hoo. Down to 126. I haven't been there in a REALLY long time. It feels great. I hope it continues.
From there, I went home, made dinner and chilled with Josh. I snuck a glass of wine and read some of "The Other Boleyn Girl" (almost done). That was pretty much it.
Way to go! I need to get moving. I've been aw-ful lately and there really is no excuse. I hear we are getting an Ulta close by soon. I didn't realize they do hair there? It sounds like a crazy amazing place!
ReplyDeleteYes! All Ultas have a salon and considering I was paying $160 for a cut and a trim $90 seems like a steal.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the weight loss milestone little lady! And yay - I heart pre-cooking! That recipe looks yummy!
ReplyDelete