Of course, that meant that I couldn't hold Byron the entire trip. He was pissed. Keats always sleeps in her crate when we travel.
I'll give you a brief overview of the weekend. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted. Oh well. On Friday, we rolled into to town around 5:30 p.m. we went to drop the pups at my parents house. We didn't want them to jump all over J's mom (they stayed with my folks). We did dinner with my folks then went to see Josh's parents. His mom is recovering well - yay. Great to see them. I was pooped from my 5:30 a.m. workout so I hit the hay around 10:30 p.m. AND I slept until 10:30 a.m. WTF. I guess I was tired?? I just never do that. I always get up early on the weekends. Not this time. Anyway, Saturday I didn't work out (didn't attempt it either). I got ready and met my mom, Megan and baby Ava for lunch.
Mama holidng Ava (she wants her bottle!!) She was so sweet. And it was awesome being able to spend time with her. After lunch, I went to Megs to hang out and have a mid-day glass of wine. Mmmmm.... That night we all got together at Josh's parents house (my parents included) and did wings plus pizza. Sadly, I picked up a chicken breast with mushrooms from Ruby's. It was good. But I'd love to have had some pizza. But gotta keep your eye on the prize, yes? Yes! I did end up having like four glasses of wine over the course of the day-evening. Eeek. It was great though. Definitely worth the wait. That was the main weekend events. I'm really glad we made the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment