* Thank you, BYU. My arguement is that they could play better if they were allowed to get laid. Just sayin. *

But me catch you up on the contrasting elements in the life and times of Lindz. Here's a hint:

Haha. Honestly most things have happened been flip-side events. Something crappy followed by a lovely silver lining.
The first thing is that my sweet maw-in-law (and avid reader of this blog) had to have unexpected surgery. That's a big boo. But, turns out, it was nothing to worry about and all is well.
Silver lining: She's doing better. We're going to visit her this weekend. AND I'm going to see my folks and baby Ava! Winning, wha?
Here's the break down of some others:
- Wednesday: Woke up at 4 a.m. to drive to Savannah at 5 a.m. to do a physical with Josh's company at 6 a.m. Oy. That would be the BOO there. Silver lining: I found out that I've lost another pound! Down to 125. YESSSSSSS!!! The woman who evaluated me said, "I'm envious of you." : ) *patting myself on the back* Def worth a 4 a.m. wake-up.
- Thursday: My legs were SO friggin sore from the quad workout of Wednesday - I just decided to take it easy at lunch ... I just walked two miles. Silver linging: That freed up a little time for errand running.
Ha! I thought that there were more but I guess there isn't. Still a few high-lows there. But, other than that, the week was totally standard. Getting ready to head out to pack up the bags and the pups to head to Enterprise.
Happy weekend!
I don't follow b-ball but your comment about getting laid was hilar!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are having a safe, fun trip! And congrats on the weight loss!!!
ReplyDelete