Friday, November 19, 2010

Peace offerings and Potter

Back as promised! I appreciate the sympathy. : ) It wasn't a "bad" night it was just frustrating. But you'll have that. It's fine. 

Later Thursday - things got better. I was fine...my hip felt better, although the actual injection site hurt. It was so sore by the end of the day that I skipped my workout and went home to relax. Whilst there I whipped up a little peace offering for J - CUPCAKES!!! I actually bought the mix around Halloween and didn't get around to baking then. So I tried them ... they have little black and orange candies in them. Yums. 

We had a really good night with the exception of Josh spilling his beer all over me. Ha! It was unintentional (he would never intentionally spill beer!) It slipped at spilt all over the table, me and it even made its way into my minstrone soup. Oy. But he cleaned up and all was well. 

We ate, watched Ghost Hunters and lounged. Oh and we bought advanced tickets for Harry Potter. We had planned to go to J-ville for the IMAX experience but decided that it really wasn't necessary. All you honestly have to do is sit in row one at a regular theater. It's just like IMAX....just a really large picture. 

So we're keeping it in the Wick. Both of us are SO excited to watch the book come to film. Josh has read it like three times (no exaggeration). I read it once and wasn't that impressed. JKR should have made it like four books but I feel like she was pressured to churn it out. Whatevs. I'm still pumped about the movie. I'll post a review once we've seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment