Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last day in Antwerp - Saturday, July 27

It was bittersweet ... I was excited to get back to the pups but really sad to be leaving. We were determined to have a great last day.
 
We got up, chilled out and went to shop. Ineke bought our parents a box of assorted chocolates from the Leonidas store.

 
And we hit up H&M and We. Josh and I bought another suitcase for all of the gifts because we seriously didn't have room. Then we went back to the casa to get ready for our dinner out at Josephine's.


We took the tram but first had to walk to meet it, where I caught yet another backside photo of these two.

 
How European is this picture? You know it is.
 
Anyway, Josephine's is a French restaurant with a reputation for it's drinks. In fact, their drink menu was 37 pages long. They were divine.
 
 
You sip your cocktails in a lounge area, order your food then go to the dining room for dinner.
 


It was ...
 
 
The dinner was outstanding. Afterward, we walked back to the tram and then home. 
 

I caught this last picture of the station
 
We all hung out, watched TV and talked. Then Ine and I hit the hay (I actually packed up first) while the boys had a few final beers together. It was a wonderful ending to our week together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment