It is looming. I'm going from Miami to Enterprise - 10 hours one way - and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning. I'm excited to be there ... I'm just not so excited about the actual driving. It's the longest I've ever gone on my own. Just thinking about it feels like
I know I can do it. Once we get there, we'll be like
And by "we" I mean me, Byron and Keats.
Josh has to stay behind and work
Before I get too far ahead ... here's what's been up lately. This weekend was nice and chill. Friday was a terrifying day (obviously with my dad's accident) but after that we just hung out, Skyped with Ineke and Tijl and later grilled. We turned in fairly early because Josh had to work Saturday.
He got off around 1-ish and we went to the Falls Mall in Kendall. We picked up some items for the trip, then went to eat at BJ's Brewhouse.
I love bright color pics for Instagram
After dinner and an intense discussion on the top greatest movies of all time, we headed home. On Sunday, I let Josh sleep in while I went to get groceries (mostly for him) for the week. I got him lunch and dinner food that I pre-cooked today. I also made him some chocolate chip cookies and bought him chocolate donuts for breakfast. No it's not exactly what I would want him to eat but it'll make him happy. So be it.
Once he got up and at em, we went to lunch at Rosa Mexico in Mary Brickell Village. It was a hip place with this badass wall fountain do-dad
It's rainin' (swan diving) men
After that, we went back to the house and FaceTimed with my folks. That evening we grilled (in a light rain). Great weekend.
So yeah, it's about to get crazy --- I drive to Enterprise tomorrow (Tuesday). While I'm there, I'm obviously gonna hangout with my folks and see my bestie Megan as well as her sweet little girl, Ava. I'm also gonna get in time with my sis-in-law. So yeah, it'll be great.
Friday morning ...it's up early to drive to Jax (another four hour trip - oy). I'm leaving the kids with their grandparents while we go to Belgium. I have to be in Jacksonville by 11 a.m.
Then ... we fly to Atlanta from BRUSSELS where Ineke and Tijl are picking us up. I'm so excited I feel like this
Eeee!!
BELGIUM!! But first to the homeland. Alabama bound. Wish me luck.








No comments:
Post a Comment