Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 rewind

Bye bye 2010 ... it was real. Most of it good (ran 13.1 miles in my first half marathon, master's degree, celebrating weddings of friends, seeing family). Some of it not so good (stress fracture in my foot, torn labrium in my hip). But, for the most part, I enjoyed.
In celebration (and mainly because I don't have much to say and I went to Orlando for NYE) I'm taking a page out of the newspaper's playbook. I've decided to do a easy-as-can-beesy picture page of my personal highlights of 2010.
January 2010
NYE - Welcomed 2010 with my bestie Ashley, Josh, Marla and Julio
February 2010

Completed the Donna Deegan Half Marathon - 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 17 mins.

Ran the Dolphin Day 10 K (6 miles) a week later
- my legs were DYING about this (picture) time.

March 2010
The Gate River Run in Jacksonville.
Nine miles with 20,000 peeps.
Oh and about 1,000 kegs at the end!

April 2010

Broke my foot : (
And was wearing a boot for Tony and Megan's wedding in April.
Great seeing little Kel. I make two of her in this pic.

May 2010

Memorial Day with Josh on Jekyll Island

Nicole's shower in Montgomery - getting ready for baby Camden (who arrived in July)

June 2010

Rando day on St. Simons.
We don't call it the "Golden Isles" for nothing.

July 2010

July 4th with Erika, Josh and Bruce on St. Simons Island

St. Augustine with Josh, my parents and his folks to mark my 27th b-day!


Getting ready for Dave and Gov't Mule in ATL.
Dave Matthews Band in Atlanta
September 2010
Auburn v. Clemson in Auburn. The old gang back together!
Also in Auburn,
I got to see two of my besties and feel little Ava for the first time!
October 2010

Pulled off Josh's 30th birthday surprise party!
Got my MASTER'S DEGREE!!!
Celebrated Tim and Emily's wedding with my three best friends in Virginia.

Did a photo shoot for Christmas cards.

November 2010
Cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my parents
December 2010

Co-hosted another ugly sweater party with Ash and Marla

Spent time with my fam for Christmas


Hung out with two very cool kiddies

Yes! 2010 was a great year. And I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for us. Full speed ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment