It's Friday. The best day ever ... even when you're unemployed. I've done a bit of work to the site. Hope you likey. Let me know. Not that I'm going to change anything based on your opinion ... it was SUCH a bitch. Apparently, my blog like the rest of the world isn't fond of change.
Either who. In the spirit of Friday - here's some humorous scenarios I've encountered of late:
Getting ready to jump into rush hour traffic
(taking my car to get serviced)
Getting the bill for said service
When I wear workout clothes and no make-up around the building,
then surprise the staff by dressing like an actual person
... with makeup
It's like
Wearing my multicolored new kicks that my father hates
Making chocolate chip cookies ... "for Josh"
Getting ready for Mumford and Sons next month with my bestie, Nicole
When my typical gossip sites are overrun with stories about the downfall of Justin Bieber
When my Facebook feed is saturated with some pop culture shit
I'm too old to understand
I'm like ...
Waking up with back pain AGAIN
Dealing with it
Thinking about football season
Watching the fourth hour of the Today show
The "good me" taking the "bad me" to the gym
Weekend plans
A little bit of this ...
and a lot of this
Happy weekend, y'all.















No comments:
Post a Comment