Friday, August 9, 2013

Fun with GIFs

So as you guys have probably noticed ... I've gotten big into using these fun mini-vids to express everything from exuberation (yes I think that it's a word) to frustration in my daily life.

Truth is ... I've totally stolen that set-up and a lot of the files from a fantabulous website - www.howdoiputthisgently.tumblr.com. If you've never been there, check it out. It's friggin hilarious. I will never be a funny as this chick. Ever.

BUT since imitation is the highest form of flattery ... I will continue to copy her. So without further ado some of my recent activities, ideas, failures via Gif format.

Let's begin:
 
Me after staying up past 11 p.m.
or trying to drink like the college days
or a combination of the two 

 
When I apply for a job,
but just end up getting an inbox full of crap emails ...
I'm like

 
My goal for going anywhere in Miami
on any day
at any time


When we are in the elevator and
it opens for another dog/dog owner
and Byron goes bat shit insane
It's like
 
 
When people give me shit for being a vegetarian
 
 
How it feels when my recent injury keeps me from doing things
 
 
Getting sucked into any murder-related program on the ID or Biography channel
 
 
Listening to any Fox News anchor, reporter, contributor or fan.
 
 
When a stranger asks me about our plans for procreation
 
 
Remembering that I'm 30
 
 
 Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs. It's like
 

Worst casting choice ever.
 
Visiting yet another job site and finding a GREAT job ... for bilingual people
 
 
My reaction when someone inevitably asks
"is it hot enough for you?"
 
 
Reading negative comments about Auburn on Facebook during football season.
 
 
What people who don't like one of my favorite bands really deserve
 
 
When I just can't help myself
 
 
When a good restaurant is so close
but my GPS refuses to take me there.
I'm like
 
 
Give me food! 
 
Speaking of my phone ...
My relationship with Siri ... 
it's just like this
 
 
And last but not least, how I feel on Friday
knowing I'll have Josh around for at least one free day
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I guess this is the night bitches die. LOL These were fun - me and Austin enjoyed and laughed - thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete