Hey peeps ...
I'm only popping in briefly because I can't stand it. I just saw something that made me go WTF. I had to share.
OK so I took this screen shot of an MSN page (sorry it loaded small). But you can see that there's a story about a plea to remove Holocaust deniers from Facebook. And apparently the hard-core "Holocaust hoaxers" have chosen as their profile picture .... drumroll please - a sweet kitten? Really? No hard core militant imagery ... a kitty cat.
While that is bizarre enough, I just noticed an ad (read: Scam) in the top portion of the page touting an anti-aging secret featuring a photo of none other than Amy Winehouse. Apparently the "weird soultion" to aging is to die at 27 ---- no old age for you. I mean I was bummed about turning 28 but I don't think I'll try this technique.
You know how I feel about this! So. Weird. LOL
ReplyDelete