Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I heart useful information ...

I've been meaning to share this.

This video REALLY made an impact on me. NO - it's not a previously unreleased Beatles' studio session or anything like that (and THAT would qualify as "Earth-shattering" for me).

It's folding a sheet. But still.

Folding a fitted sheet has eluded me all my life (or as long as I've been required to fold shiz). And, being one who's a "neat freak" of the highest calibur, it's driven me crazy. It was like the effin Sphinx. It usually ended with me in tears, popping Xanax and the sheet in a huge (yet victorious) wad on the floor.

* I may exaggerate - only a tad though. *

Now the mystery has been solved. I actually folded a sheet, with the video ... I know it works. I'm so impressed I think I might even buy her (Erin Bried's) book ("How to Sew a Button and Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew"). It's gotten mixed reviews but, hey, I'll fork out $10 for lessons like this.

Click here ... Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I know! It was such a random piece of information to see out but we have the internet now ... everything we want to know (or never want to know) is available. I'm out for answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched my friend Dr. Leslie fold a fitted sheet, the top sheet, and the two pillow cases into the neatest little bundle once...and my life has never been the same since. Congrats on your new-found skill--cause it really is a skill!

    ReplyDelete