Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger sucked today ... so once again my weekly recacp plus Friday

I had this lovely post all ready. I actually posted it ... yesterday (Thursday) and then it was gone. No mas. 

Anyway so here is a very abrupt (not to mentioned irritated) rewrite of everything I had previously said better than I'm saying it now. 

Monday - SICK ... boo

Tuesday - Felt better and did an early morning run with ankle weights ... new to my training 

Wednesday - I found out that I won second place for feature writing from the Georgia Press Association. Sweet! 

Then, I posted this photo about bragging

And I was bragging (in the first post). Winning anything makes me happy. It so seldom happens.
 
Thursday - Something unprescendented happened ... I went home after work and then went back to the gym. INSANE! 

Friday - I ran 6 miles in the morning ... and the time reset, which was weird. 


Now I'm off to happy hour with my girls from work. Then it's down to Ponte Vedra tomorrow. 
Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a great weekend! Congrats on the award - AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete