Thursday, October 17, 2013

Laugh, bitches

Happy Thursday folks. In order to make my post quota ... I need to crank this out so that we can roll on down to Key West for our vacation tomorrow.
 
(Oh yeah. I'm super excited. If - for nothing else - that Josh gets THREE entire days off and gets to relax a bit.)
 
So without further ado. Let's have some fun ... with GIFs. Whoop.
   
When I get stopped by people whilst going up/down in the elevator ... at first, my reaction is
 
 
... getting stopped again


... and for the third, fourth or fifth time

 
AND
 
When someone stops the elevator when the doors are almost shut
I'm like
 
 
What I'd love to do to fellow drivers 
on US 1 
 
 
When I've met my daily calorie allotment in my food journal
and can't eat anymore
 
 
Trying on hip clothes ... clearly made for younger people
 
... in my head
 
 
reality
 
  
 Looking at political posts from Facebook friends ...

 
Texting convos with friends ... then they stop
 

 
When I have shit to do ... but it's sunny and there's a pool
 
 
And ... last but not least ... here's to six years as Mrs. Adkison
(best gig ever)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment