However, if you find yourself in a similar predicament - my advice: DO NOT Google. You will quickly become convinced that you have Lupus, cancer or AIDS or a combination of the three.
After a few days of desperately trying to fend it off, I've resolved myself to the fact that it's won. I'm fully prepared to lay back and die.
It sucks to be sick when you don't get out of work and rather just lay around feeling worthless and miserable. I HAVE done some things. I have cleaned, did laundry, grocery shopped, cooked, tended to pups and made it to the gym once - for yoga - yesterday. And I felt better after it. Then it came right back. I know it's just a cold. I've got all of the usual suspects: Cough, runny nose, light fever, lethargy, you know. But it SUCKS SO BAD. I hate being bored and lazy.
Now I'm forced to lay here and continue my H2 (History Channel 2) marathon. I now know more about Nostradamus, Bigfoot and Medieval torture than anyone alive (Brazen Bull? Judas Chair? Anyone?).
I did manage to watch a season of Alfred Hitchcock Presents (Netflix) and even a childhood fav, Mrs. Brisby and the Rats of NIMPH (yes, I was a strange kid ... and considering my choice of current programming, I became a rather strange adult).
Oh and I managed to toss this together ... just to prove I did SOMETHING.
It's illness-themed so enjoy.
When someone suggests that I have a weak immune system ...
When I deeply believe in the healing properties of anything carby
When people try to interact with sick me
Trying to convince my dogs to use the toilet like everyone else
Wednesday night's healing strategy
... a better idea for Thursday
When I put on "real clothes" to make me feel better
... yet it ends like this
After watching 8 hours of Monster Quest or Ancient Aliens
Lindsey's new law for facing the hordes
As Friday approaches ... I'm screamin'











No comments:
Post a Comment