Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy weekend.

People's reaction to my last blog post
 
 
Listening to the Dolphins lame touchdown song ... (seriously it was lame)
 

When Byron has a meltdown in front of another dog owner
and I pretend that I don't want to kill him. I'm like ...
 
 
when they walk away it's like
 
 
Yeah I'll go there
Watching Miley Cyrus at the VMAs
(or actually the next day because I'm too old to be up then)
 
 
Watching convos in the elevator when no one speaks English
 
 
... and when the gas station worker assuming I speak Spanish goes off  
 
 
When everyone looking for a job - oh besides me - gets one
then posts the details on Facebook
 
 
When I have healthy food at home but I only want to eat bad stuff
 
 
 Being ostracized by fans of other football teams at a bar
at first I was like
 
 
then I'm like
 
 
Having Josh home for an extra day
it's like
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment