So first up - the vet/grooming. Keats had to go back to the vet for another round of antibiotics for her ear infection. Bummer. After doing some research, I made an appointment for a highly acclaimed downtown spot called Animal Crackers.
We had a nice walk down, which he enjoyed though I had to carry him through the major intersections.

It was such a cute place. And the staff was outstanding. They let all the small dog run around together (not kept in cages) which actually worked well for him, even though I was skeptical at first.
When I returned to pick him up, he refused to come out. The guy told me that he was sitting in the groomer's lap in the back (while she cut another pup's hair). He finally came out and brought a little shih-poo friend with him. It was adorable.
On the way home, I brought the stroller so he didn't get all dirty. The next day, I felt bad about Byron getting out for a walk but not Keats. So we took a walk to a nearby park.

They were hot but enjoyed the outing.
We came home and cleaned everyone up. The rest of the week, as I said, was spent cleaning and making sure Josh was going to be well taken care of when I left for the Mumford and Sons gig with Nicole.
That's what's up next on the "to post" list.


No comments:
Post a Comment