Well I left you with a pretty dismal post. I hate doing that but, ya know, it happens. This one, I promise, will be more upbeat.
So I've been working on my resume and started running again yesterday. Yay. I got in 2 miles down near the bay then walked around downtown.
There was other good news too. I made my way to Midtown (well the Shops at Midtown) without any "help" (because it so often steers me wrong) from GPS. Wha wha.
Yes, turns out, those map thingies are pretty helpful.
When I rolled up, this sweet lady gave me her space with an hour left on the meter. Lurve it. I made it back too without help. Then made it to the grocery store.
Holla.
I was all like ...
Any time I venture out and make it back alive. I strut.
Hells yay.
Of course, it's wasn't all fun and games. Byron was starting drama, as per usual. I just don't get it. Here's 99 percent of the dogs here.
And this is Byron
If I let him go ... he would be this cat.
So I'm still trying to do the whole dog trainer advice deal ... hop on him, flip him over and make him submit. I do. And it looks like this.
I'm attacking my dog like Anne Sullivan smacking Helen Keller around in the early days. I don't know why that analogy came to my head but that's exactly the image I got. Ha.
Really hoping it has the same outcome. That is, that Byron learns to behave ... not necessarily that he learns sign language although that would be pretty sweet.






No comments:
Post a Comment