Sunday, October 16, 2011

I can post ... finally!!!

Hello blog-o-sphere.
My blog has been hating me lately and wouldn't let me post anything for the past several days. No idea what's going on but it's been frustrating and has prompted me to fall wayyyy behind in my updates.

But I will briefly catch-up. Most importantly I did my 20-mile run Oct. 15. I'll be honest - it wasn't great and the last mile SUCKED. That makes me pretty wary of the 26.2. Maybe that was just a bad run?

I hope so. Either way, I was STOKED when it was done. Here's a pic.

It was so nice to be done. That is, until two days later when I was extremely stiff. I took it really easy all last week because of it. I'm hoping to get back to my full workouts this week. The race is a week from Saturday, after all.

Hopefully I will be able to catch-up on the rest of the recent happenings. Like our four year anniversary. Whoop.


We went to Amelia Island.

Such a cool place. Truly.

Anyway ... I just wanted to get SOMETHING on here. It's been too long!

1 comment:

  1. Even if you deemed it a "sucky" run, 20 miles is pretty baller!

    ReplyDelete