Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm back, baby!

Yes. I'm back. I've been in Enterprise for a week hanging out with my Mom. We lost my grandfather on Feb. 6. 

It was awful, as death often is ... the highlight of the week was meeting Megan's baby girl, Ava (which was planned before I knew I'd be going to a funeral).

So in order to catch back up ... I'm posting some photos that I'm behind on. I'll get back to the regular programing soon.

First up ... photos from Ash's "28th" birthday ; )

We did dinner at Bonefish then went to Ziggy's to make fun of folks as they danced. Oh and had a shot, apparently. Ha.
Me, Marla and Ashley
We went to Nevin and Mary's for the Superbowl

On Monday, Josh and I drove home for the visitation and funeral Tuesday. I just hung out the rest of the week. AND I was lucky that I got to spend more time with the fam and got to meet baby Ava!!! SO exciting!

Friday brought Em and Kel to town to meet baby. SO MUCH FUN!
Em getting her hair did - pixie cut and highlights - and holding Ava

Here are some fun shots from te rest of the weekend. I love these girls so much!

Such a great time with my very best friends. I love them so much!
As I said, I will get back to regular blogging this week. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! So I just figured out that you chicas were with em when she got her hair done! How fun! Heart that she's holding Ava in that pic! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your grandpa. Never easy stuff.

    Thanks for the hair compliment! It was a much needed change. I'm loving your friend's pixi cut up there! I don't think I could pull off such a short cut AND rock the name Tyler. I might get a few more eyebrow raises than I already do!

    ReplyDelete