So I've been trying to figure this thing out...for a year. Well, that's not necessarily true. I tried. I gave up. Then I started reading my best friend Kelly's blog and decided to give it another go. It seems fun. So we'll just see how it rolls. I really do love how blogs can keep friends connected. I follow Kel's almost daily. I really look forward to her updates...so I'm hoping that will be true for mine and other people.
Until yesterday, I felt like there was no point because I didn't feel like I really had anything of value to say after a day of writing for the paper, writing for school, and just rando communication that takes place along the way. Then I realized that it doesn't have to be "valuable." It could just be a fun journal and a good way for those interested to keep up with me. So, again, we'll see how it rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment