I seem to be much more invested in this than I was the first go around so that's promising. I'm trying to figure out the whole picture thing. But oh well. Hopefully I will have time to play with it soon.
The primary thing I was hoping to do with the blog is to document my life for those interested enough to follow. Generally my life can be broken down into the following categories:
- Work
- Fitness
- School
- Home
- Friends
This week (which is almost done - whoop!) was pretty standard. I've been taking this exciting new weight loss shake formula made by ViSalus Sciences. You do two shakes a day with a sensible meal and snacks. So the premise is Slimfasty but this is way better, all natural and, of course, pretty pricey. But I'm hell bent on losing at least 10 lbs. It's been a rough few months. I have lost 1.5 lbs and I'm hoping that's true and not just a glitch in the gym's scales.
I think I'm doing pretty well on it. I'm running again so that's good. My knees have also been giving me problem. They're just achy. Not good. It also feels like I have lead in my legs.
I've also stepped up my training program. I'm going to the gym at lunch as well as before work. So that's the work out/diet deal.
Then there's the (grad) school end. I have two papers due soon. I say soon, it's actually in July. But, being me, I have to have them done early - gotta have time to proof, edit, restructure, etc. I've finished one about teen pregnancy which is just lovely. I'm starting a second paper about the possible demise of the newspaper industry this weekend. That should be interesting.
The home front has been pretty basic with the exception of Josh working crazy hours this week. He's been going in at 2 a.m. and working until noon-ish. Then he'd come home and sleep and go back at 7 a.m. That's thrown things off but again...the week is almost over - YAY!
Yay! So glad you're back online!! Josh's hours are crazy -eek! I know you'll do great on the papers!! I'm trying to lose weight now too and it's SO frustrating! :( Let's hang in there together!!
ReplyDelete