I can't remember a time that I've been more excited about a Friday. With Josh's nutso hours, it's been an exceptionally LONG week. I'm really ready for it to be done. But, once it is, I'll have to work on papers. No fun for me this weekend. But the sooner I finish, the sooner the fun can begin, yes? Yes!
I have been a complete slacker today...clearly since I'm writing on my blog and not on my story. I didn't even get up to work out. Josh left the house around 1:45 a.m. (ugh!) and it took me a while to get back to sleep. Then I just kept smacking the snooze when the alarm went off at 4 a.m. - that wasn't happening today. Now I have to get in two workouts or two hours today...either during lunch or after work. Erika and I had talked about doing lunch...but I don't know if she remembers. :) And I didn't bring a shake - because I thought we were. Hmm....I might do Zumba after work along with some strength training and elliptical. That could be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment