Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wynwood yoga

So I'm planning (planning being the operative word, maybe it will happen haha) to do a whole "Miami Musing" type post next time. Lots o' words. So here's lots o' pics.

I did a yogic photo session in Wynwood/the Design District (a slightly sketchy - not too bad - area where artists from all over the world come to paint murals ... with spray paint). And yes. It's just me and my iPhone. Oh and a shoe. I set it up across the street (or at a different place) to take the pictures. I just set my timer (10, 15 or 30 secs) and run to get into position. That's it. Easy peasy. Then I Instagram them (because everything looks better Instagrammed)

Sometimes they turn out really good. And sometimes ... well you won't ever see those. Haha.


Handstand variation with a Chor Boogie mural


Pincha Mayurasana



Ardho Mukha Vrksasana with Trek6's mural



Bird of Paradise by Chor Boogie and Trek6's mural



Ardha Chandrasana by Chor Boogie's work near Gallery 212


Ardha Chandrasana again with Chor Boogie's mural



Virabhadrasana II another Char Boogie wall



Natarajasana variation.
Mural "Legacy of Hope" by Gamma Acosta.



Adho Mukha Svanasana



Sugar bowl by Franco  "JAZ"


Utthita Parsvakonasana

Pincha Mayurasana play

Natarajasana

Urdhva Mukha Svanasana by the Wynwood Building

Ardo Mukha Vrksasana by Kobra's mural

Utkatasana by Dave Lavernia's Dolphin mural

Siddhasana

Astavakrasana

Adho Mukha Vrksasana variation

Bakasana by the Yo (heart) 305

No comments:

Post a Comment