Sunday, March 30, 2014

More yoga, planning and time with J

Hey friends. Josh and I have been having a great time together during his time off. And it's not over ... he gets Thursday to Sunday this week. Yippeee.


So let's just jump in ... I'll sum up the yoga with collages:

Yoganidrasana at home


Yoga on South Beach



At the apartment and the studio


In Wynwood



Other than that ... here's what's been up. Last Tuesday ... we hung out at home, I did yoga and we walked down to Bayside for dinner (at Hooters, meh) and to watch the Heat game. Wednesday I went to class and then we did the Wynwood trip ... hitting-up the murals and then eating at Jimmyz.

Thursday - J went back to work - and I went back to Carlos' class. I caught up on housework and Friday was the beach yoga morning which was nice. That evening Josh and I went to see the Planets, a symphony by Gustav Holtz at the Adrienne Ardst Center. It was outstanding.

From there, we stopped in at Will Call for some different kind of music -- hip hop. We cabbed it home and hit the hay.

Saturday was pretty chill. I practiced and Josh slept-in. That afternoon we went to the Coconut Grove Farmer's Market and then to Duffy's to watch the NCAA games. Then it was home to eat and go to bed early.

Sunday we had planned to get up and head to the beach ... but Josh stayed up all night playing hiss game - grrrr - so that didn't work out. Instead, we went to Morgan's for brunch (delish) and to Louie's for more basketball watching. We stopped in at Target and then dropped in on Erick to pick up the shoes/jacket that I asked him to keep for me.  

Monday was a night we had long looked forward to ... the Heat game (vs the Portland Trailblazers)!


We had great seats and had such a blast. The fellas pulled it out too ... with a game-saving block by Chris Bosh. Yay. Heat win.

The rest of the week was easy enough ... the standard - yoga, cleaning and prepping for the parental units who arrived Thursday. More on that next time.  





No comments:

Post a Comment