Hola my little leprechauns. Hope St. Paddy's was kind to all of you.
In the spirit of Miami, we've been celebrating ... for three days. But there's been other things. The main one - Josh has been off since Saturday!!! Whooo hooo. Such a needed rest. The guy works at least 80 hours a week and has been for ... welp, pretty much the entire time we've been here. The job has more or less closed down for two weeks while a huge tennis tournament takes place on Key Biscayne (J is working on the bridge leading to Key Biscayne). So Josh will be working sporadically over the next two weeks. He has to go in a couple of days this week (management stuff) then some next. But at least he's getting a little break.
Eitherwhoo. Other than that ... here's what's been up.
1) New glasses. Love um. They are Gant. You know, the brand that was hot in the 90s?

2) New hair. Love it too.
3) Both of um together with a Bug. Love him.

4) I had a TERRIBLE hamstring pull. And had to have three INTENSE massage therapy sessions with a little therapist (Seriously, he was shorter than me) named Dahomney. He was AMAZING. Totally knew what he was doing and from my first appointment which was Wednesday (I couldn't straighten my leg ... like, at all much less 90 degrees) to Saturday - stretching well past 90 degrees with no pain ...
On Friday, I was back practicing. Here's some shots from some of the weekend work. Obviously the ones taken Friday morning are with brown hair before I "lightened up" that afternoon.


5) Bar crawling in Brickell with our buddy, Erick, Saturday night for St. Patrick's Day. Oh and also stopping off at his apartment to see his new guitar and listen to him play.

6) Monday's St. Paddy's themed yoga-fest ...

7) Sunday we spent hanging out, brunching and grilling on the porch.

8) Monday we hung out. Josh got a massage and I practiced in the morning. That afternoon I read and had wine at Perricone's while J napped. That night we had a couple of green beers in the Village and came home early.

So that's about it ... in a nutshell. Josh goes back to work Thursday and we have tickets to a performance of the Cleveland Orchestra along with NASA images of planets on a big screen behind the musicians. I'm SO excited for that. Cannot wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment