This entire week has been one smokey mess here. There are SO. MANY. fires going on here. It's unbelieveable. Check this out ...

Usually you could see for miles ahead. Now these wildfires from Florida and Georgia are blowing all this smoke here. Gross. That's making it impossible to run outside. Of course, I didn't make all of the workouts and it wasn't the smoke's fault. I took Thursday and Friday off but I was back at it by Saturday.
Here's how that went. I walked about a mile then ran a 6 miles.


I also did hamstrings and triceps Saturday. I was pretty wiped when I was done, but I felt that I could go farther. That was exciting.
Then it was standard activities: Grocery shopping and laundry. We grilled and then headed over to watch my girl Sara and her band at Zachry's. They were awesome, as always. They even teamed-up with some guys from a local blue grass band.
We headed home and went to sleep early. Great night!!
I had no idea bout the fires - crazy! Sucks you can't workout outside. boo. I took off Saturday and Sunday - felt great getting back in today!!
ReplyDelete