I woke up today ... and (apparently) it's December ... What happened?!?
Sigh. In an effort to update quickly. Let me sum up the pass few days:
- Work. Work. Work. But didn't get NEARLY enough done.
- Work out ... but not NEARLY as much as I needed to.
- Ran ... but not nearly as far as I needed to.
So yes, I've been coming up "short." And then there's the holidays. Nothing like piling on a little more pressure to make a gal feel at home. We did have a fantab Thanksgiving with my parents driving in for Wednesday to Saturday.
Here's a photo summary of that:
My mini-pies. I didn't eat any but everyone said they were good. The chocolate and pecan were my great grandmother's recipe.
The annual Blair-Adkison Thanksgiving Spades match.
After we spent time in Jacksonville on Black Friday, we went to dinner on St. Simons. We snapped several silly photos.
Ha. We were doing the VonTrapp's ... you know, "The Sound of Music"
Now it's Christmas time. Byron, for one, is ready.
awww such cute holiday pics! I love spades - can we play during our next couples visit??! And when is that??! Do we need to schedule it??!! LOL
ReplyDelete